How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Monday 19 November 2007

Christmas countdown!

Sunday night....

So, some info about the boy and me...we are total Christmas freaks and start getting very excited round about now! Every year I try to contain myself but it's just not possible! As the days get shorter, darker and colder and mince pies start appearing in Tesco, I just can't stop thinking about Christmas! The boy has sadly inherited this infatuation from me and we started our Christmas countdown today! Don't worry - we didn't put the tree up or go out carol singing - but we did have a few moments of sheer excitement today, especially when the Sainsbury's advert came on - love Jamie Oliver's little tips! Jason thinks we are mentalists but didn't seem to complain about the full on roast turkey dinner and trimmings I served up for Sunday dinner earlier!!! Later on, the boy and I were still mooching for something to make us feel even more Christmassy so we watched the Muppet Christmas Carol. If you have never seen this, don't laugh - it's one of the best Christmas films ever!!!

Anyway, I thought I might start a Christmas countdown here...every day between now and the 25th of December I'll (try) and post something about Christmas. It may be a recipe, a shopping tip, a cool Christmas movie to watch or just something totally random that will enhance your journey to Chritsmas 2007.
There is one drawback this year - Rory! We are wondering how we will stop him attacking the Christmas tree and ripping all the parcels to shreds. I am quite worried as Christmas won't be the same without all my perfectly wrapped and colour co-ordinated gifts under the tree!!!!!!!! Any tips for preventing a small dog playing havoc with trees and parcels, please email me at info@fionamacneill.com!
Fxxx

No comments: