How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Thursday 23 July 2009

Emma and David got married!

I have been extremely rubbish at Blogging and also been on hols in Cornwall so its no wonder I'm chasing my tail! Anyway, my dear friend Emma Sanderson who is also a fabulous wedding photographer got married to the very lovely David on the 20th of June at Luss Parish Church and then afterwards at Ross Priory.
Emma had been planning her wedding for ages and being in the business knew exactly what she did and didn't want. She did want their day to be stunning and I'm happy to report that everything was! Emma looked divine in a Maggie Sottero gown with pale pink bow. Tucked away beneath the dress was the cutest Agent Provocateur garter I have ever seen! She wore a vintage veil, handed down to her from her Mum, Linda. Emma's little darling King Charles Spaniel, Ruby was in attendance too. She had a beautiful gold collar and lead hand decorated with fresh flowers for the big day! Everything was perfect!
The men wore their own tartan and David had a beautiful bespoke kilt pin made for him which looked really great.
Emma was the happiest bride I have ever worked with! She smiled all day, even when our photo shoot on Luss Pier had to be quickly called off due to a cloudburst! The guests tucked into champagne at Ross Priory and there was just a lovely, happy and relaxed atmosphere. I grabbed Emma and David for 15 minutes and we had some fun in the grounds taking gorgeous shots with and without Ruby! I've posted a handful below - there were too many to choose from but I especially liked these!
Emma and David are now home from New York, Hawaii and Las Vegas and I wish them all the love in the world for their future

Fxxx











I forgot to mention that Emma's Mum and Dad surprised her with a horse and carriage to take her to the church. The best man Andrew gave a wonderfully funny speech and the bridesmaids, Katy and Angela and ushers, Graham and Stewart were just fab! Oh and their first dance was a full on choreographed number! Amazing! Xx

No comments: