How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Monday 12 July 2010

wild flowers

Bon soir!

I am back from a very hot and sunny South of France and can't begin to say what an amazing holiday I've had. Two blissful weeks with Jason, Nina and the Boy!
So, I arrived home late yesterday and was straight back into the swing of things today with a pre-wedding shoot. I hadn't met Kirsteen and Jamie before today as they live in London so we had a good long chat over coffee before going outside for a wee practise session. I don't normally Blog about pre-wedding shoots any more but there were one or two pictures from today that I just had to share! Right next to the car park where we met was a patch of wild flowers and I just knew I had to use them. Kirsteen's Mum had told her to watch out for honey bees as they are very active in the clover right now and she was right! There were little bees on most of the flowers, especially the clover but we managed to find a trampled down patch free of clover and didn't squash any bees whilst we were there!
Anyway, I've chosen a couple of my favourites and have posted them below. I think they are so lovely and who would know that there were cars and loads of pedestrians all around us! It looks as if we are in some beautiful, lofty Alpine meadow!
I can't wait until the weekend when Kirsteen and Jamie get married at Ardanaiseig. They were naturals in front of the camera and Saturday promises to be a wonderful celebration.



I still have some availability for later in the year and a few key summer dates for next year so email me ASAP if you wish to book. Remember, every client gets a complimentary pre-wedding shoot which is brilliant fun and invaluable if you want to relax and feel at ease in front of the camera!

Fxxx

No comments: