How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Saturday 14 November 2009

shiny new website!

Well...after weeks of working away I'm so happy to announce that my new dedicated children's website is finally live!!! I had until now a little page tucked away in my wedding website but finally my work has the space it deserves!!!

So here is the link www.fionamacneillkids.com

Click on the link and then do the following...

  1. Please have a little nosey and enjoy some cute baby and kids photos!
  2. Show everyone in your house
  3. Forward the link to everyone you know, even if they don't have children
  4. Ask them to forward it to everyone they know and so on and so on until everyone in the world has seen it!!!!
  5. Leave a comment here and let me know what you think!
Fxxx

No comments: