How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Wednesday 18 November 2009

Tiny Emma

Aaaaah - I got to cuddle a tiny baby girl called Emma last week - it was just lovely. She was only 3 weeks old and so good! She just ate, slept, ate, slept, ate slept and then when I needed her to be alert she obliged perfectly! She even held her little head up...so strong for such a little person. Her Mum Carolyn had wanted some lovely natural shots of Emma as a newborn before she changes. I must admit, I look back at Nina and The Boy and forget they ever looked so little. So, we had a lovely relaxed session one afternoon in Edinburgh. We just drank tea mostly and I took some shots without Carolyn really knowing. Her friend was there too so we just chatted which helped distract Carolyn. Emma really was wonderful and even smiled! I think it was her first one so we were all oooohing and aaaaahing like mad.
Here's some of my favourites...I hope you like!





If you have a little baby or one on the way or even know someone who would love beautifully natural photographs to love forever then get in touch or visit the new website at www.fionamacneillkids.com
Session fees start from £75 and print prices from £20 and you can also purchase gift vouchers to give as a wonderful gift.
Xxx

No comments: