How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Thursday 3 December 2009

Ardanaiseig fame!

Ooh I am all excited this morning. There is a really amazing wedding venue in the West of Scotland called Ardanaiseig. Its on the shores of Loch Awe and just has this mystical and romantic atmosphere...not sure why but I imagine its steeped in history! Anyway, its now a top class wedding venue priding itself in sumptuous decor and delicious, locally sourced food. I have worked there before and loved it, even although it rained all day! My bride and groom had planned the most lovely and intimate of weddings and I remember the flowers were some of the nicest I've ever seen. I also remember Rekha (the bride) had a rather gorgeous Chloe handbag too!!!!

Well, Ardanaiseig decided they needed a new wedding brochure to send to prospective couples and they wanted to use my photography!!! I was chuffed to bits and very excited to see the finished product! It's now all done and it looks amazing! A very talented designer called Martin Boath designed the brochure and you can view it on his website here www.martinboath.com There are a couple of other small images from two other photographers but I'm happy to see that mine have been used in all the important bits!!!!!

So, check out the hotel...it has an amazing room to stay in called the The Boat Shed which is on my wish list of places to stay in 2010! The view from the hotel is to die for and it would be an excellent place just to get away from it all - or indeed get married!

Fxxx

p.s just read about the myths and legends surrounding the area on their history page - very eerie indeed!

No comments: