How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Wednesday 16 December 2009

Christmas card!

Well, Christmas is fast approaching and I can't remember a December that has gone as fast...I mean its the 16th for heaven's sake! I must admit I am very disorganised this year which is unusual but work has been so busy and I was away all of last week so its no wonder that I'm chasing my tail!

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful and happy Christmas. I hope Santa is good to you all and you manage to relax and have lots of happy times! The studio will close next Monday the 21st and reopen on the 5th of January. If you need to get in touch before then just call the studio on 0141 885 2229 as I will be picking up messages. I also ventured into the world of the iPhone recently so can pick up emails as I go...I can't promise to check every day but will do my best!

Merry Christmas and lots of love for a wonderful 2010!!

Fiona xxx

1 comment:

Marc Bowker said...

Fee this is so original and you can just sense the fun that was had in shooting it! Great job!