How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Tuesday 2 October 2007

I'm famous!

Well, not really but my copy of Real Life Weddings magazine plopped through my letterbox on Saturday and there it was...all 7 glorious pages of my photographs of my gorgeous bride Katy, an of course Graeme!!! I am so chuffed that I got such a big spread as it's almost impossible to get any photography featured in there never mind 7 pages! Katy and Graeme look brilliant and I'm about to email Katy to see what she thinks! It must be strange to see your own wedding pictures in a magazine!

Anyway, the magazine is in the shops now and they are launching a website in the next day or two so that will be great for brides planning their big day! The site is at www.reallifeweddings.co.uk/ but hasn't gone live yet.




I hope you get a chance to see it!


Fxxx




No comments: