How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Monday 1 October 2007

quick update

It's been how long since my last blog? Oh dear - where do the days and weeks go? I am slightly traumatised that it is October today! how did that happen? Anyway, just an update on my life! I shot my last wedding last Saturday and will spend the next 2 months finalising the processing of all the outstanding wedding images, meeting clients to show them their wedding images and then designing their albums so that they get them in time for Christmas! It's going to be a busy couple of months for me!

I decided not to take any weddings beyond September this year for a couple of reasons. I am working on a new baby and child portraiture website so that will take up some time and also, I wanted to spend some weekends with Jason and the boy! I feel as if I've hardly seen them since the middle of February as I've had weddings every weekend since then! Don't think I'll be putting my feet up though; I will be busy during the week doing various things and I am taking new wedding bookings for 2008/2009 and meeting new clients every week! Phew-it is an exhausting and constant business but all worth it!

I met with Karen and Andy last week to show them them wedding images. They loved them so much and were delighted with the choices I helped them make for their album. For me, the viewing is the most nerve-wracking part about the whole wedding! Wondering if clients will love their images as much as you hope they will! I'm happy to report that ALL my clients have loved the pictures I've shown them and what a fab feeling that is!

I also got a lovely email from Alison who got married in September at Wedderburn. She wrote
"The photos are absolutely gorgeous. I could not love them more, and they do bring back really lovely memories of the day and of our time with you -- you have such a gift for this! Thank you, thank you. I can't wait to get out of this office and look at them with George! " These emails make all the hard work worth it! Alison and George live in Chicago and have only seen their images online so far which isn't ideal. I'm currently making a web slide show for them to watch. Their images will be much larger and easier to see. This will mean that they can choose the shots they want in their album more easily - I'd love to fly to Chicago for a viewing but I don't think it would be cost effective!!!

Anyway, enough chatting!

Fxxx

No comments: