How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Tuesday 8 September 2009

Decisions decisions

Phew - yesterday was a day of extreme wedding planning! I had 5 enquiries for various dates and venues for 2010 and 2011!!! I wonder if now the wedding season is winding up, couples are now turning their attention to their own celebration?! Anyway, whatever has happened the wedding bug has bitten!
Well, while I was speaking to and emailing these lovely people about their wedding photography it struck me that sometimes making a decision isn't an easy thing to do! I'll explain...I offer my clients a choice of four different packages all with different pricing structures to suit most budgets and tastes. I've listened to feedback over the year and have hopefully put together four options with something for everyone, but sometimes its not an easy decision to make. For instance, the whole wedding budget might be unknown until venues are confirmed or numbers decided upon. Sometimes parents may be paying for certain things but aren't available at that time. What everyone is keen to do is to secure the date for the wedding and then make the final decision on which package at a later date. Makes sense, which is why I found myself saying the same thing over and over again yesterday....'if you aren't able to decide on which package you want at this time, don't worry - do it nearer the wedding date!' This was just just what everyone needed to hear because it takes some of the pressure off! Job done!

I'm now wondering what today will bring :)
Fxxx

No comments: