How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Tuesday 1 September 2009

Back by popular demand

Well, its been a while since I blogged about anything but weddings but here I am! Its also been a while since I have taken any gorgeous photographs of little ones but here I am - finally after loads of requests from past clients and friends, and friends of friends wondering when I'll be working with babes and kids again, I couldn't put it off any longer! So, I have updated my website to include a cute little page called 'little ones' and there is a brand new gallery called 'babes' in the 'look' section...does that make sense? I do hope so...but if you get stuck then just give me a shout!
Its a good time to get booked in for a baby lifestyle session with the dreaded 'C' looming! Adorable photographs of your little darlings are a perfect Christmas present for anyone you can think of! I also don't think a house is truly a home until its filled with family photographs and I can help you create unique pieces of art for any space you have in mind.
Session fees start from £65 and you can choose to have it in the house or somewhere else. Maybe you know of a fab little beach cove or live near a great park or maybe you own a wild and rambling country estate! Perfect - just drop me an email or call the studio on 0141 885 2229 and we can get the ball rolling!
Here are some ideas for gorgeous galleries to inspire!


Fxx









No comments: