How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Thursday 17 September 2009

Julie and Iain and some rain...

I know the weather has been exceptionally lovely for the last week or so but there was a Saturday not so long ago when it just tipped it down all day long...well Iain and Julie had their wedding that day and despite the damp weather, the wedding was anything but! It was one of the most happiest and joyous weddings I have ever had the pleasure to photograph! Both of them just smiled and laughed all day!
I started the day by catching up wit Iain and has boys at the flat where a PlayStation session was underway. They had been very good the night before but still looked a bit shell shocked when I turned up! After that, I went to Julie's Mum's house and it was all going on there! Ainsley M was doing her fab make up and Julie's hairdresser had them all looking chic and gorgeous! Julie's hair was amazing - you'll see it in the photos!
I went for a rummage upstairs and found exquisite ivory gown and delicious Gina heels! Again - not my size - I hope my next bride will be a size 3!!! I had a play with the dresses and shoes and then went back down to see what else was going on! The girls were all dancing in the living room and Julie was getting very very excited!
The ceremony at Lodge on Loch Lomond was lovely. The rain poured down but with the big windows in the wedding suite, it was bright and lovely and very warm!
Afterwards we headed down the road to the Pier at Luss. The bridal party came too so we had a bit of a giggle on the beach before getting some gorgeous shots of Iain and Julie on their own. I work fast anyway but because of the rain, we were super speedy and back in the Lodge before anyone noticed we had gone. Job done!
After some bubbly, we had amazing speeches; so funny and heartfelt too. Julie also got a surprise signed photo from Noel Edmonds which she loved! I got to have a wee rest during dinner and then there was some dancing!!! Julie and Iain had had some dancing lessons and it paid off! Everyone was wowed by their routine especially them - I don't think they could believe they pulled it off!
I loved being part of such a happy happy day and I hope they are enjoying a relaxing and glorious sun drenched honeymoon!

Fxxx











No comments: