How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Friday 19 March 2010

My lovely land

Last week I felt the need to get out of the office and fill my lungs with clean fresh Scottish air. It had been a while since I'd been further north than Loch Lomond and the weather has been so bad that many roads were closed anyway. My friend Jane and I hopped in the car and headed out. We whizzed up the side of Loch Lomond stopping to admire Ben Lomond in the distance. It looked amazing, like it was covered in bright white icing and the light was so beautiful I was glad I had packed the camera. On we went up as far as Glen Etive stopping a couple of times to take some shots of mountains and scenery that made my heart sing. I never forget how beautiful Scotland is but just how beautiful it is always takes my breath away. I took a handful of shots and wanted to share them with you...






I hope you enjoy and are inspired to go and experience this wonderful wilderness for yourself.
Fxxx

No comments: