How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Monday 22 March 2010

Working days!

This is just a wee post about the days I work so you all know when I will be responding to emails and when you might have to wait a few hours until I'm back in work mode. I would put on an out of office thingy but I do still suffer from severe Mumnesia and would just forget. Anyhoo, I work Tuesday through Thursday and Friday mornings. If you do need to contact me outwith these times, just drop me an email as I have a funcy wee Iphone and do check my emails periodically. If its really urgent then call the mobile. If you don't have the mobile let me know and I'll email it on to you.
So, that's that. Rather dull but important nonetheless. Love that word!

Fxxx

No comments: