How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Thursday 25 March 2010

Nina and some knitted things!

I thought it was high time that I got back into the swing of Blogging. I used to Blog often about life out with my photography business but got out of the habit because since Nina arrived I have absolutely no time for anything other than the essentials! Nina is now 21 months and one of my best ever models. I'm not saying she is cooperative, far from it, but when I do manage to get her to stop moving for one teeny tiny nanosecond, the results are usually adorable. I don't think she has ever featured on the Blog (well maybe a wee newborn shot a long time ago) so I think its time for her debut. My very clever mother in law is an expert knitter among other things and we bought her a book of knitted toy patterns. She has been beavering away for the last couple of weeks and at the weekend she sent her creations down for the kids. They are totally amazing and I can't believe she knitted them herself. Nina loves them so we set them up to take some shots to send to Granny. I'm certain there would be a market for cool knitted things...but here's a wee look in the meantime!
Fxxx



1 comment:

Marc Bowker said...

Fiona, they are amazing! Your mother-in-law should go into business!

I can't believe Nina has grown up so much. Funny when you don't see somebody for so long and then all of a sudden, they're a little person!

Good to see you're blogging again, they're a great read!