How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Monday 1 March 2010

Nice words..


I don't normally look at wedding forums as there are so many of them and I would never get any work done. I once spent about 4 hours reading all the interesting posts from brides planning their weddings - it was addictive. Anyway, I was on the Scottish Wedding Directory website and on their forum feed page was my name in a post! I clicked through and here is what I found. Someone had posted about finding a photographer in Glasgow/Ayrshire and one of my lovely brides has replied saying this! I am so thrilled but shocked that my name appears on the internet. After all these years its still very exciting. Thank you thank you for saying such lovely words....its the best PR anyone could ask for!

Hi!
We are using Fiona MacNeill as we loved the sentiment in what she says on her website
www.fionamacneill.com and her photographs seem to capture perfectly all those little moments without everything looking too "posey" and staged. When she came to our flat and showed us her beautiful albums and let us view a slideshow from a whole wedding we were bowled over and took to her down-to-earth character immediately. I know I can be honest and direct with her about what I want and don't want - mostly because she shares my opinion on photography style and how I want to remember my day. She isn't the cheapest, but once the day is over, what else do you have? I think photographs are worth spending that little bit extra on.
Fiona really is lovely and worth a look - her photographs are beautiful.
Good luck!
xx

I do still have some 2010 dates available and 2011 is filling up fast. If you haven't booked your photography yet, please get in touch with me as soon as possible!

Fxxx

No comments: