How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Saturday 28 July 2007

almost forgot...

I had two pre-wedding shoots this last week as well! How could I forget? I don't have time to post any images tonight but they both went really well and we all had a right giggle! My clients get a pre-wedding shoot as part of their package and it helps them to relax and prepare for the big day! I meet so many poeple who loathe having their photo taken which makes my job very difficult! I like to take these people somewhere unusual and get them working for the camera so all their nerves have gone before the wedding! They also get to keep a huge mounted print from the day which all their guests sign at the wedding!

You can see previous pre-wedding shoot images in the 'together' gallery in my website! The pre-wedding shoot is also available to book as a session on its own as a 'couples' session!

I really am signing off now for almost 3 weeks - yeeha! If anyone needs me urgently, just ring my mobile!

Fiona Xx

No comments: