How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Tuesday 17 July 2007

Going live!!!

No, this isn't a post about that cult classic Saturday morning show starring Phil, Sarah and Gordon the Gopher! My new website has gone live this instant and I am soooo excited! Its much more fun than the last one and even has some cool music to listen to! There are some nice new features for clients and enquirers alike! Check out the 'happily ever after' page to read about my lovely couple's lives now that they have tied the knot. My 'friends' page is fabulous too and you can actually see pictures of the services that all my wonderful wedding friends provide!

So, I won't prattle on any longer because I know you are dying to have a nosey!

click on www.fionamacneill.com and enjoy!!!

Fiona Xx

1 comment:

Conventional Kinda Gal said...

The website is fab, the photos are gorgeous. Counting down the days 'til the 24th Aug! Will get final checklist over to you soon. Michelle x