How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Thursday 19 July 2007

yum!

So, Jason surprised me with a trip to one of my favourite Glasgow restaurants tonight! He said I've been working very hard (I have!) and deserved a good nosh up! We went to An Lochan on Crow Road. It used to be called Cafe Royale and is a seafood restaurant. It really does serve the most delish food and we had a feast! I won't bore you with every crumb that I devoured but I am feeling pretty full!

Anyway, I thought I'd start compiling a list of all my favourite things, places, movies etc in case anybody had the inkling to be interested!

An Lochan is definitely one of my favourites! Food is very important in my life so I might have a few favourite restaurants to write about!
Their website is www.anlochan.co.uk/ and from there you can navigate into any of their 3 venues. They have a gorgeous hotel in Tighnabruaich (Tin-a-broo-ich for those non Scots!), their restaurant in Glasgow and a new place in Perthshire called Tormaukin.
I hope you might one day get the chance to visit one of the 3 and if you do, let me know! Like I said; I love talking food!!

No comments: