How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Friday 20 July 2007

Diane & Stuart

A couple of weeks ago I had the fabulous task of photographing the wedding of Diane and Stuart. They had booked me a couple of years ago for their wedding and I just knew that Diane's planning and preperation would pay off! The whole day was wonderful and they both looked so happy -depsite the very wet weather! It poured down all day but luckily I found a clump of trees in the grounds that offered shelter and a nice dry place to take their pictures!

Getting Diane out was another story; she had 4 white golf umbrellas covering her and an entourage that even Madonna would envy!

Anyway, I got some fabulous images of their day and you would never know it was wet! Diane and Stuart are such happy people and were so comfortable in front of the camera that my job was easy!

Here are some of my favourites from the day!







No comments: