How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Thursday 12 July 2007

Michelle & Giles

I was lucky enough to photograph a beautiful wedding in June at Cramond Kirk in Edinburgh and then Orocco Pier in South Queensferry. Michelle is very beautiful and stylish so I got lots of gorgeous pictures of her. They live in Norwich so having her wedding in Scotland was vere important to Michelle. The setting at Orocco Pier is fabulous with the Forth Bridges in the background and I know Michelle wanted these to feature in her photographs.

Here are some of my favourites from the day....try to spot the little tartan hanky that Giles slipped to Michelle in the church. I didn't know about it until today but it meant so much to Michelle that I'm really happy I caught it on camera. I also love the ones of Michelle's wee Gran! What a smile!

I hope you enjoy!





No comments: