How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Tuesday 11 September 2007

Last post - for today anyway!

Right - here's my exciting news! Well, its exciting for me anyway!

One of my weddings (from April) has been chosen to be featured in the Real Life Weddings magazine which is the sister title of the popular Scottish Wedding Directory. It will be in the shops in October and I am very excited as you can imagine. The couple are Katy & Graeme and they got married at The Church of the Holy Rude and then afterwards at Stirling Castle. They have been interviewed for the feature and I don't know any details of what they said so it will be a real surprise for me to read the article!

My second piece of exciting news is that the Scottish Wedding Show is on this weekend (15th-16th September) at the SECC. I am exhibiting as always on stand 413a which is in the top right hand corner of the hall. Please come and say hello if you get the chance. I always have a selection of my favourite prints on display as well as a slideshow on a screen and for those with weary legs - a nice comfy couch to sit on! I won't be there on the Saturday as I am shooting a wedding in North Berwick but Jason will be holding the fort and I'll be there on Sunday!!

The third piece of news is that my hair colour has had a dramatic change from blonde to red! Not really sure why but it seemed a good idea last week! Nobody has recognised me since - its really quite funny! Sorry - no pictures will be posted of said hair colour!

No comments: