How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Tuesday 11 September 2007

Michelle & David

Silly me - I knew there were some images waiting to be posted! I shot a lovely wedding at the end of August for a gorgeous couple called Michelle & David. They had booked me years ago - or so it seems so it was great that their day had finally come!

Michelle had planned the whole day with perfect precision and judging by the amount of smiling she did, I'd say it all went to plan!

They got married in Dowanvale Free Church in the West End of Glasgow and Michelle's Dad (who is a minister) took the sermon. It was really lovely and one of the hymns was sung in Gaelic. It was so haunting as there was no music in the church. After that, everyone went downstairs for a sumptuous finger buffet! I love buffets but opted not to dive in and demolish a plate of very delicious looking sausage rolls! Instead, I just took some rather delicious photos!!! Here are some of my favourites!!! Oh and the reception was at Seamill Hydro so we had lots of fun on the beach! I'm back at Seamill on the 22nd of this month and can't wait!!!
F xxx




p.s I didn't ask the usher to jump in the air!!

1 comment:

Conventional Kinda Gal said...

Thank you for taking such beautiful pictures of our special day. I will be blogging about them very soon!! m x