How fab you've found me! Stay a while and look around and if you need to get in touch then click info@fionamacneill.com!

Fiona Xx


Monday 17 September 2007

yeeeha!

So...it's been a mental weekend which has marked the end of a mental few weeks! We had the Scottish Wedding Show this weekend (a month earlier than usual) and it was truly exhausting!

To let you understand, the wedding show doesn't just mean rocking up with some nice pictures and some flyers to hand out - it's a labour of love which consumes you and turns you into a maniac craving and striving for the most creative and mind boggling stand imaginable! Anyway, it was 'alright on the night' and the stand looked gorgeous! We had numerous visitors admiring our work and enquiring about all sorts of dates and venues from this October in a zoo to October 2010 in Eilean Donan Castle!! It was a fabulous show and I want to thank everyone who took the time to visit the stand and appreciate our work! I say 'our' because it is very much a joint effort! I couldn't do what I do without the support of Jason so although I'm the one taking the pictures, the brand would be non-existent without Jason!

It was also our 2 year wedding anniversary on Saturday but we are postponing celebrations until October when things have quietened down a bit!

And, besides all this excitement, I shot a beautiful wedding on Saturday in Dirleton and North Berwick. Sarah and Neil are a lovely couple and I was very exited about a wedding at the Marine in North Berwick as its the first time I'd been there since their refurb! The hotel is incredible. So stylish but retaining so many lovely authentic features. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole day and can't wait to post some images in the next week of Sarah and Neil's wedding!

Finally, I have so many other things that I want to blog about; I will try and get round to them all in the next few weeks!

F xxx

No comments: